Thank you for joining our Twin Peaks Reflective Hike on Saturday, April 15.
Just a reminder, please check the weather report on Saturday morning as the weather may be unstable. If Thunderstorm /Rainstorm (Yellow, Red & Black) Warning is hoisted on or before 8:00am on Saturday, the Hike will be cancelled.
For inquiries, please contact Charles Liu at 9826-5660.
If you have not provided us with your mobile number for emergency purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
Hiking Trail: Twin Peaks
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting: Admiralty MTR Station (near Pret A Manger, Store No. 33)
Meeting Time: 10:00am
Person in Charge: Charles Liu (98265660)
Things to Bring
- At least 1 liter of water per person
- Light snacks (bananas, energy bars, bread)
- Insect repellent
- Hiking pole
- Change of clothes, if necessary
Please Note the Following:
- Please wear light clothing, long pants and comfortable hiking shoes.
- We will take Bus No.6 to Parkview and will end on Stanley Gap Road, where we can take a 5-minute bus ride to Stanley Market.
- Try to stay together and do not lag behind during the hike.
- Keep an eye on and look after each other.
- Non-hikers are welcome to meet us at Stanley Market at around 2pm.
- Relax and enjoy the hike.